“Personal Information” is any information that directly or indirectly identifies you or your subscriber, including but not limited to: first name, last name, date of birth, email address, gender, profession, and other demographic information. You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have. When you:
- fill out forms on the Site requesting further information about our products and services;
- post to our support community;
- use the partner portal;
- participate in an online survey;
- contact us;
- enter a competition or promotion; or
- report a problem with the Site;
We provide web push notification services that our Customers use to engage with end users of their website. PLAYCASH is based on informed consent and no data is collected from end-users without them first opting into PLAYCASH notifications on their browsers. The next points relate to data collection, only after consent is provided. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose our Customers’ End User data to any third party. Nor is the End User data used for any marketing purpose by PLAYCASH.
Personally Identifiable Information: we will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of us (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). PlayCash only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect except End User data, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keep you posted on latest product announcements, and upcoming events;
- send important notices such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption. We concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected]
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- speed up your use of the Site;
- store information about your preferences;
- customise the Site according to your individual interests;
- estimate our customer base and usage pattern; and
- recognise you when you return to the Site.
We do not sell or lease, your Personal Data to any third party. We will never share, sell rent or trade your registration and Personal Information with any marketing or promotional partners without your consent. Your private information may be revealed by us only if it is necessary for: (a) securing compliance with law's provision or with requirements of judicial proceedings concerning our system; (b) protection of our rights or property; (c) taking immediate actions regarding personal security of our staff or consumers of services, as well as regarding public safety. Your private information which we get in our disposal when you register, may be transmitted to third parties and individuals who cooperate with us for the purpose of improving the quality of our services. Your private data will not be used for any purposes other than listed above. The e-mail address you give us when you register may be used for sending you messages or notifications about changes concerning your application, as well as for distribution of messages about events and changes which occur in the company, important information about new goods and services, etc. The possibility of canceling your subscription is also provided.
- Request access to information that we have about you
- Correct any information that we have about you
- Delete information that we have about you
- lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (DPA)
If you have any additional questions about collection and storage of data, please contact us at: [email protected] We reserve the right to retain a copy of Personal Data collected from you within 365 days. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection and Use will be deleted.
PlayCash guarantees that any actions related to personal data fully comply with the provisions General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).